Whether you need a smaller amount of shared warehousing space or a completely dedicated and specialized facility, G&D has a solution for you. We offer a variety of warehouse facilities across the United States to fit your specific requirements.
Through the use of our facilities assessment, dedicated warehousing provides a custom-designed and optimized facility layout, materials handling and inventory management.
- Customized facility for your needs
- Warehousing program optimized for A-Z value-add handling
- Dedicated resources and single point of contact
If your business has a smaller volume of goods or multiple and strategic locations, then our multi-tenant warehousing service may be the solution. Shared warehousing offers the flexibility and cost advantages of sharing space, material handling equipment, labor, and systems while still benefitting from our comprehensive offering of logistics services and experience.
- Same dock-to-stock capabilities as dedicated facilities at a reduced cost
- Flexible contract terms address safety, stock, or variable seasonal demand
- More locations address geo-specific demand or supplier presence
G&D has extensive experience operating a variety of specialized warehousing environments including food grade storage, high security, and rackless product. We will work with you to identify locations and handling requirements that optimize your overall distribution center strategy for your specialized needs and products.
- Environmentally-controlled facilities address storage, packaging or safety
- Specialized handling capabilities – from overhead cranes, claw lifts, tote or kitting
- Custom engineering services available for transport or storage jigs, totes, bins, and crating
Experience the benefits of our Warehousing services:
- Warehouse management systems to drive productivity and cost savings
- Access to knowledgeable and economical materials handling capabilities
- Greater level of control over distribution site and fixed costs