As a third-party logistics (3PL) provider, G&D Integrated is dedicated to helping its customers move their products and manage their supply chains efficiently. We are passionate about delivering great service and our company culture. We are expanding our team and looking for individuals who share our values and want to be part of our exciting growth.
Equipped with the latest technology, your focus is helping businesses and carriers of all sizes improve efficiency and manage transportation costs, you’ll be responsible for working with our extensive base of carriers as well as signing up new contract carriers with G&D Integrated. These responsibilities require your ability to find innovative solutions, negotiate deals, and handle day-to-day challenges. G&D Integrated top talents are strong communicators and have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively. As you progress in this role, rely on the support of your team and manager to help you improve your technique and develop your skills.
- Execute negotiations with carriers through prospecting, cold calling, qualifying, and closing deals
- Source carrier capacity
- Master market trends and seasonality
- Convert new relationships into repeat business
- Develop carrier relationships and contacts at multiple levels
- Associate degree and higher; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- Ability to thrive under deadlines and work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, negotiate, and influence others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs and internet
- Salesforce.com knowledge helpful
If you are looking to join a company that is growing, with an aggressive incentive plan and have the ability to accelerate your career with the opportunity to lead a team of your own, we want to connect with you!