G&D drayage services enable the quick pickup of container shipments and efficient movement of goods in and out of ports and rail yards. We coordinate with container depots and steamship lines, manage drop pools, and foster great relationships with freight forwarders and customs brokers. We don’t just execute moves that rail or sail but leverage our experience and liaise with all parties in the intermodal process, driving down costs through better utilization of equipment.
Seamlessly interface with other segments of the intermodal logistics supply chain to reduce complexity and increase visibility.
Consider G&D Integrated Intermodal Drayage services if you:
- Are managing a global supply chain
- Move and manage goods from a wide variety of hubs (ports, rail yards, distribution centers)
- Experience delays at ports or rail yards
- Don’t have time to deal with complexity and nuance of intermodal shipments
- Want a direct relationship with a drayage provider
- Are considering changing from “door moves” to “merchant haulage”